Subject: [Leica] IMG: The American Starling
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 17:26:20 -0500

I have fond memories of a small eating kiosk inside Disney World.  The
seagulls would swoop down and grab pomme frits off plates: they showed no
fear or delay.   I witnessed one coordinated attack where one seagull sat
on the arm of a patron and pecked at him while another grabbed a beak full
of French fries.