Subject: [Leica] IMG: The American Starling
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 21:47:15 +0100

A good shot, Jim, that starling looks very alert. Lord knows the Brits
have done a lot of nasty things to this world of ours, and indeed, as a
corrupted Shakespeare might well have written, "Yon Starling has a lean
and hungry look", but Mr. Schieffelin wasn't a Brit.
:-)

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: The American Starling)
Reply from papatorry46 at gmail.com (Wayne Torry) ([Leica] IMG: The American Starling)