Subject: [Leica] IMG: Squirrels Crave Aluminum
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 20:26:05 -0500

Well, I have a crew of busy tuxedo clad rats beating me to my tomatoes.  I
might have to clean out my pellet gun and dissuade the creatures from
tomatoes and encourage them to go back to acorns of which there is a
multitude.  I don't have a problem with sharing but when all the just
ripening tomatoes get 1/3 chewed up I have a problem.  If only there was a
rent a terrier program...