Subject: [Leica] IMG: Squirrels Crave Aluminum
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 15:42:00 -0500

Squirrels cause more damage to power distribution lines than any other
single cause.? But, my pole-to-house service line is not the only thing
that gets chewed up.? My 50-yr old Sears chain link fence and gate have
also been attacked over the years. Apparently, squirrels crave
aluminum.? The fence wire is tied to the top rail with a fairly stiff
aluminum tie.? This close-up photo shows the results of numerous
squirrel teeth working on the aluminum.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200607-P6071690.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols