Subject: [Leica] IMG: Squirrels Crave Aluminum
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2020 16:49:21 -0700

Wow.
There is a maxim in the high reliability data center industry (at least
among publicists) "Always keep a dead squirrel in the freezer."  When
things go wrong and reporters converge, you can hold it up and say "We
found this inside the main transfer switch."

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Squirrels Crave Aluminum)
Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (RicCarter) ([Leica] IMG: Squirrels Crave Aluminum)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] IMG: Squirrels Crave Aluminum)