Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 7: CoVid-19 Crisis
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 18:38:21 -0400

Our local supermarkets have set aside 6 to 7 AM as a time for seniors to
shop.  They won't check IDs but seniors are the only ones likely to be up
at that hour anyway!!  ;-)

Our supermarket was out of all meat, all milk, all toilet paper, all
bananas, all potatoes, all lettuce, all rice, all produce.

It's a good thing we are following a plant-based diet and have over a
year's worth of canned goods in the basement!!  I will miss bananas and
salad, though.

Tina