Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Train Station
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 17:01:24 -0400

No swivel back on the SL.  Just a plain screen.  I don't ever use the
screen to frame or focus a photo even though you can.  That drives me
crazy.  I prefer the viewfinder.

Shiny skin??  Sometimes I increase the contrast but only when LR decreases
it automatically.  I prefer a little more rather than less contrast.

If I were going to decrease the color saturation, I think I'd just go with
B&W and take away any resemblance to reality!  ;-)  I may try that with
some.

Tina

<http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography/3B49552F-90A0-4D0A-A11D-2175C937AA91/Tina+Manley.html>

Message from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] IMGS: Train Station)