Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Train Station
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 20:38:08 +0100

The shine of the colours in the whole series seem so unlikely Tina.

E.g. https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/168899660
<https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/168899660>
1/100 f4.4 ISO 800 says the exif
compare the light on the train coaches, and the dress of the shiny people in
the shade ...

But all the scenes you photographed are so wonderful that I?ll forget about
the colour;-)

BTW, did you shoot the second one with your arms extended high above your
head, by instinct, or did you climb up on some-thing?

Love the country as you show it - really makes me want to go there - they
will sell, I?m sure about this :-)

KEEP SHARING dear Tina

Amities

Philippe