Subject: [Leica] IMGs x 7: CoVid-19 Crisis - DOUGLAS
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 08:24:03 +0100

We do the shopping in turns - every other or third day - and bring
ammunition to the elderly or handicapped in the village on that occasion
(delivery on doorstep, no contact).
Supermarkets are open and operational - some restrictions on entry (not more
than n people at a time depending on size).
And when inside, keep distant from other customers. Wash hands as often as
you can. Cross fingers, and some even pray.

Heavy fines if you get caught outdoors without a (self-delivered) licence
stating which, among the acceptable reasons, justifies your not staying at
home.

Some people have even been  put in custody and charged with ? causing a risk
to others? life ? .
This news should calm down the fortunately decreasing number of
irresponsible fools who don?t abide by the regulations.
An example of those :  12 people setting up a BBQ, the five adults have been
fined 135 euros each. Enough to put the fire out ;-)
https://c.dna.fr/edition-selestat-erstein/2020/03/20/un-barbecue-qui-revient-cher

<https://c.dna.fr/edition-selestat-erstein/2020/03/20/un-barbecue-qui-revient-cher>

The daily toll in Alsace is now reaching unprecendented numbers.

Stay safe

Amities

Philippe

Message from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] IMGs x 7: CoVid-19 Crisis)