Subject: [Leica] the new normal
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 18:01:55 -0400
References: <CABAowZ7whOect9oaaY27+Ad6iKq35spzRof4jE0LeC=i_V9Wqg@mail.gmail.com> <4F9B9C7F-058B-431E-A405-957F173BB4CA@gmail.com> <CABmfTOVY_Wci=sUd1WRogBUdJ-zC2UA_tmDGYPLECepQQ8Q0tA@mail.gmail.com> <CDF1D5DA-7C92-41D5-ACB1-B88587BE5513@teleport.com> <F67F5FFB-9298-4521-8C65-4D2F5A2BF333@frozenlight.eu> <9874e6bb-d9c9-3b2c-5d28-f156a662a7ba@cox.net> <CAFfkXxvdKi4T1do+Lhf-STr=ig0rNVR691VEjC5ignAujH9__g@mail.gmail.com>

I?m on my way!

?howard