Subject: [Leica] the LUG Yearbook 2019 is published and available
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 15:40:33 +0000

Thanks Brian for all the work. I'm looking forward for my first touch of
really good photo paper for a while, and, yes, my order is in.

It should be winging its way across the Atlantic fairly shortly. Of
course, I was disappointed Blurb doesn't offer the more Thunbergian
option of windjammer delivery :-)

Douglas