Subject: [Leica] the LUG Yearbook 2019 is published and available
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 00:34:09 +0100

Congratulations Brian!!! the book is fantastic, maybe because it was a while
without it but I find it with a superb quality, thank you to you and
congratulations and thank you to all the friends that have contruted with
those wonderful images!!! A special memory for my beloved friend Steve and
my thanks to Philippe. Thank you very much to Nathan too for mentioning me
with those kind words! I think I can precise the date of our first personal
encounter, it was in Perpignan Visa pour la Image in 2005, where we meet too
Steve Unswoorth and Tarek Charara, before this we was already in contact
through the list after 2002 or 2003?.

I?m really proud to belong to this community !

Cheers
Lluis