Subject: [Leica] Price of each M9 photo...
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 07:37:34 -0800

Oh, notice the figure of 11 cents per image? That's $3.96 for 36 images,
within striking distance of a roll of film.

--

Replies: Reply from geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey) ([Leica] Price of each M9 photo...)
Message from zoeica at mac.com (chris williams) ([Leica] Price of each M9 photo...)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Price of each M9 photo...)