Subject: [Leica] Price of each M9 photo...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 05:11:39 -0600

I'm glad that you could put a price on the usage of your M9.  Most of us
remember when Leica's went up in value; I knew one gentleman that would buy
two of everything leaving one in an unopened box.  After 5-10 years would
sell the pristine one to pay for both.  Digital has pretty much ruined that
as you called out.  I am waiting for the day when a body has enough
technology to be good enough for ten years; 40+mp, built in IS, ISO good to
50,000.  Surely that would be sufficient to be competitive for ten years.