Subject: [Leica] IMG
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 13:57:43 -0500

Robert, it is your discomfort at confronting people you don't know.  Put
that behind you and they won't sense your unease, will just ignore you as
part of the scenery even if they are looking at you.  It really is your
discomfort and not them minding an image most of the time.  Obviously, if
you are photographing someone who is uneasy with themselves then they are
at a heightened alert status and may notice you noticing them.

One of the reasons our own Mr. Walden does so well at the Gay Pride event
is that they want you to see them and acknowledge them.  Perfect for
pictures.