Subject: [Leica] IMG
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 21:19:42 +0200

Looks different in those circumstances Don, and is that country I guess.

However, the tones are very fine Bob. When seen large, the noise shows, not
so pleasant as the grain some here relish-ed (I had always tried to avoid
grain, with some exceptions) but very effective in giving a sense of
sharpness that may be there, or not.

Keep daring your shy self ;-)

Amities

Philippe