Subject: [Leica] IMG: Local TV Channels
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 07:47:25 +0100

Well, I think it is great. That high school football you don?t care about
may be of great interest to an admittedly small audience. The fact that the
technology and the economics of today make it feasible to serve this small
audience is a good thing.

As I write this, I am watching Danish TV on the iPad on my desk, probably
one of less than 10 people in Alicante who wants to watch this particular
show, a geeky current affairs analysis programme. Just 10 years ago I would
have to jump through endless hoops to access this content, now I just bring
up the Danish TV app and away I go.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"