Subject: [Leica] IMG: Local TV Channels
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 14:29:30 -0600

Our local cable provider is the local utility authority, which provides
fiber optics services within the city limits.? With access to all of the
utility poles in town, they try to provide local interest cameras as
well.? For the older folk like myself, this gives us a way to see what
is going on, particularly in bad weather.

My favorite channels are: 1) the Airport Cam and 2) the Train Cam.

The Train Cam, complete with the red caboose park, gives an indication
of downtown activity, since the parking lot faces some of the local
watering holes.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200110-P1100743.JPG.html

The Airport Cam, along with a scanner, helps me keep up with the
activity at the local airport.? This shot caught two noon-time joggers
who work nearby, but not much airport activity.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200110-P1100755.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA