Subject: [Leica] A couple of Q2 images from Lesotho
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 22:08:53 -0800

I'm in Johannesburg on my way home from a wedding in Lesotho. Here's one
image of the 2000 or so that I got (most of them of the wedding; I'm
just not generally a landscape photographer). I'm standing at the spot
where the wedding took place, looking Northeast into the Maloti
mountains of Ts'ehlanyane National Park. Here's a reduced-size JPG:

http://reid.org/~brian/images/L1011813sm.jpg

and here is a JPG of the full 49 megapixels from the Q2:

http://reid.org/~brian/images/L1011813.jpg

Some of the wedding guests got bored waiting for the ceremony to start
(nothing in this part of Africa starts on time) so they got up to sing
and dance:

http://reid.org/~brian/images/L1011787a.jpg

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] A couple of Q2 images from Lesotho)
Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] A couple of Q2 images from Lesotho)