Subject: [Leica] A couple of Q2 images from Lesotho
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2020 06:59:38 -0500

Glad you're have an amazing time in Africa on a number of levels this
picture blows me away I love shots like this with overwhelming fine micro
detail and nothing obscured.  And it?s a specific type of beauty I'm less
acquainted with.
And seeing the world is a thing which I should give some thought to.

Make me realize the power of photography. Not that it's not fun.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 12/31/19, 1:08 AM, "LUG on behalf of Brian Reid"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of reid at
mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> wrote:

    I'm in Johannesburg on my way home from a wedding in Lesotho. Here's one
    image of the 2000 or so that I got (most of them of the wedding; I'm
    just not generally a landscape photographer). I'm standing at the spot
    where the wedding took place, looking Northeast into the Maloti
    mountains of Ts'ehlanyane National Park. Here's a reduced-size JPG:

    http://reid.org/~brian/images/L1011813sm.jpg

    and here is a JPG of the full 49 megapixels from the Q2:

    http://reid.org/~brian/images/L1011813.jpg

    Some of the wedding guests got bored waiting for the ceremony to start
    (nothing in this part of Africa starts on time) so they got up to sing
    and dance:

    http://reid.org/~brian/images/L1011787a.jpg