Subject: [Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 03:22:06 -0500

But you gain the ability to say you just don?t give a damn! You're just
going to play with retro cameras the rest of your life.
To me theses nothing less quaint than an out of date digital camera. And
they're good for five years tops for the most part. Leicas I'd keep around a
bit longer. Is shooting oneself in the foot real fun?

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 12/20/19, 8:39 PM, "LUG on behalf of Frank Filippone via LUG"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    What you lose by sticking with the perpetual license version of LR is
the additional features that Adobe has been incrementally adding in the
various cloud versions. As long  as you did your edits with the same or
previous perpetual versions, you will be able to view,edit, print etc with
your edited files using the perpetual version. As far as new camera files,
you can use ACR (Adobe Camera Raw) to convert to DNR files and this can be
used in any editing program.  ACR is free. Updates are free
    https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html