Subject: [Leica] Feds Zorkis Zenits and such
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 21:27:34 -0800

Many times, in the old days (and I am not that old) it was FAR easier for a
westerner to shoot with a Fed or Zorki, Keiv or Zenit whilst in the Soviet
Union?so I did. Film ISO 64 5 kopeks at GUM Cassette cost an extra kopek or
two. On occasion develped in coffee, stoped in vitamin C and fixed in water
purifier got great negs out of things that maybe should not have been
shot?they perform well and so what if someone gave Leica a few million Euros
for a Zenit name plate. Better days than when Leica was selling the family
jewels and in danger of death (ala Rollei)