Subject: [Leica] Your chance to own a Russian Leica M240
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 14:50:13 +0000

My first reflex was a Zenit. Not a bad camera for the outlay. I had no
idea that they were still active. I had thought that the brand was
moribund, if not defunct.

I don't doubt that the Russians can make a similar camera
technologically, whether the lens is as good may be a different
question. However if they are simply rebadging someone else's lenses it
might not be bad.

Peter

--

Dr. Peter Dzwig