Subject: [Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 22:38:08 -0500

LR stands for Land Rover. Sure they make cars which work great as long as
you stay on the road but they also make software for Photobugs!

Also LightRoom is what everybody uses now who are not died in the wool old
time Photoshop whizzes.. Just like Darkroom only the lights are on. I had a
big darkroom and my 3 foot wide light table was in it with a top I replaced
the plastic with real white glass.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 12/17/19, 9:56 PM, "LUG on behalf of Don Dory via LUG"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    LR and Photoshop.

    On Tue, Dec 17, 2019, 5:24 PM Richard Endress via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>