Subject: [Leica] Photo-editing software recommendations?
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 07:02:33 +0100

Primarily, there?s software that came with your camera.

Then Lightroom Classic CC (the other version is for kids on tablets) - a
fully integrated suite that operates quite quite intuitively.

And if you want (mainly useless) horse power there?s photoshop. The leaning
curve is then hymalayasesque, and I personally gave up ?

OTT depending on the camera you use, you may also sometimes get better
results with DXO, Capture One, On1, and a few others.

Let?s say LR is the swiss knife of them all and accepts plug-ins if needed

Hope this helps

Amities

Philippe