Subject: [Leica] Could this be Bavaria?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 06:38:49 +0100

The last two for me. As for the town, it is a Disney version of Bavaria as
it existed, say, 40 years ago. Today?s Munich is a modern city with bicycle
paths, (horror) vegetarian restaurants, and a vibrant arts and music scene;
but the sausages are still there, people still wear Lederhosen, and the
standard beer size is 1 liter. I am going back there in the first week of
December to indulge in all of that, including the Christmas market on
Marienplatz.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman