Subject: [Leica] Could this be Bavaria?
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 19:44:02 +0000

I don't know as I have never been.  But we visited Leavenworth, WA yesterday
just because we always do this time of year.  It was a gloomy day and the
fall color was long gone, too early for winter snows, but had fun.

Some downtown shots.  View them LARGE if you can.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/a9/l/Leavenworth-4971.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/a9/l/Leavenworth-4972.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/a9/l/Leavenworth-4974.jpg.html

Had some sausages at the M?nchen Haus and it was fairly crowded.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/a9/l/Leavenworth-4966.jpg.html

Then drove a bit up the Tumwater Canyon to see if there was anything of
interest.  Not much, but this captured the mood well.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/a9/l/Leavenworth-4981.jpg.html

Headed home, but stopped at my favorite self service fruit stand.  Large bag
for $4, box for $12.  Mix and match any variety you want.  I found a few
that I have not tried in the past.  Just had an Ambrosia for lunch and it
was very good.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/a9/l/Leavenworth-4984.jpg.html

Comment welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Could this be Bavaria?)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Could this be Bavaria?)