Subject: [Leica] IMG: Florida to Canada, with One Stop for Lunch and Fuel
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 13:55:41 -0600

I'm going to say that their footprint is probably smaller than comparable
commercial.   They are flying point to point as opposed to the circuitous
route that would occur on commercial.   Not to mention a probable car
rental to get from the commercial airport as opposed to the smaller
regional that is probably closer to the end destination.

While thousands of small contributions do add significantly to any goal
there is a lot to be said for focusing on large contributors.   One of
these would be the large amount of pollutants issued from the global supply
chain.   An example would be iron ore and coal from Australia to China then
semi- finished steel shipped to mills around the world.   Another example
would be corporate and governmental travel via commercial air to various
faces time meetings instead of video conference.

It is ready to poke at a affluent person exercising the power of wealth but
real results will occur when all of us work toward practices that will make
a difference.   France deciding to build more of next generation nuclear
will do more to bring down CO2 in Europe than anything solar can do in
Northern Europe.   Now if we want to compensate the countries in the Sahara
for a million hectares of solar panels then a real difference will occur.