Subject: [Leica] Editing
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 18:22:51 -0500

Tina facing the great wall.   Well, you start but identifying categories
and group your images roughly and quickly into groups.   Say, family, work,
inside the home domestic, heifer project, children.   Then decide what the
editng is for, future sales, donation to the non profit you worked for,
personal satisfaction, some group that can direct aid to those impacted by
the drought.   Once you have a specific audience then the editing will go
much quicker.

You can come back to the days base again and again based on your wants or
needs.