Subject: [Leica] IMG: Florida to Canada, with One Stop for Lunch and Fuel
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 15:26:27 -0500

It's a nice way to travel if you can afford it.? I watched the flight of
this party from their departure from Orlando to a local fuel and lunch
stop at our airport, then their takeoff for a customs stop in southern
Canada.? The Pilatus PC-12 has a comfortable pressurized cabin and a
generous baggage compartment. 4 3/4 hours total flying time in two flights.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20191028-DSCF7370.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA