Subject: [Leica] Aurora images from Iceland
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2019 22:33:35 +0100

Just catching up Howard, and you have some very nice dramatic shots
there. Your comments about Iceland's climate endorse the benefits of the
current Gulf Stream current for as long as we have it. Iceland at 64
degrees north is doing very well thanks to it. And here in Ireland, we
would be in deep doodah if it didn't make it up here to 53 degrees north
as we're on the same latitude as Labrador. I wouldn't fancy swimming at
this time of year in the sea off Labrador: in fact at any time of year...

Douglas