Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Swiss Countryside
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 22:49:40 +0100
References: <CA+yJO1AwP6Sb1Z22CWUZ8RSTKK9y5A0CzPWQfCrz4V5nE1GQVg@mail.gmail.com> <9DBA61A2-3CFC-4FE8-B2AA-7895433E57B5@frozenlight.eu> <CA+yJO1AqxMw7MibKF+vwJxXtoRE+WfGqisC-Jyo5+Vxf9h0Zyw@mail.gmail.com> <E59A82DF-DE02-409F-AF43-C3981B86A5C0@frozenlight.eu> <D30203B8-0BAD-47C2-B942-A495081D750D@gmail.com> <DDD8E7E6-BF3A-41F1-AB94-E811B07D750E@frozenlight.eu> <CA+3n+_=y+6Yb-3kYp_rZ8VjEddPw+8uOfzAppkB6p3H7ywgvDw@mail.gmail.com>

Don, I rather think "No thanks!" It's fine that you want to pollute
yourselves, but to force "meat with menaces" upon us in the EU would be
regarded as a no no.
I've been away from media and other distractions down in deepest West
Cork the week before last, but did pick up that some Irish steak won
World Steak of the Year. No hormones over here yet, Praise The Lord (of
sane EU regulations)

I play bridge every Monday and love bidding One No Trump :-)

Douglas