Subject: [Leica] So long, LUG Pals: Respectfully @ Tina Manley
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:12:27 +0200

So long Greg.

Before you slam the door for good, and for evil?s sake, maybe you?ll have
the guts to apologize to Tina, who has helped us all to keep the leica
vision high in our photographic endeavors, and for so long, by means of
thousands of wonderful real leica photographs.

And also thank Brian for his endless and succesful efforts to remain
unbiassed, fair and good to us all, Leica AG included, allowing us to live
this wonderful living photographic experience.

Yes, I know, who am I to tell.

No longer yours, respectfully.

Philippe