Subject: [Leica] So long, LUG Pals: Respectfully @ Tina Manley
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 14:56:54 -0700

All things are and can be political tools.

Your well-intended comment about the camera as a political tool was in no
way germane to my exit.

It?s the formerly politics-free environment I miss; The break from the noise
that?s everywhere. No more no less.

My withdrawal is because I don?t care here what who thinks about which
tribe, which policy, etc.

Solid Leica talk, camera talk, photo talk, and much more with people I know,
like and respect ? that?s rare. I?m exiting in search of that kind of chat.

Again, everyone be well.

Best wishes,

Gang

?If you don?t know where you?re going, you?ll end up someplace else.?

? Yogi Berra

Replies: Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] So long, LUG Pals: Respectfully @ Tina Manley)
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] So long, LUG Pals: Respectfully @ Tina Manley)