Subject: [Leica] So long, LUG Pals: Respectfully @ Tina Manley
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 18:28:45 -0400

"My withdrawal is because I don?t care here what who thinks about which
tribe, which policy, etc."

I'm so sorry.  I do care.  I hope you find a compatible chat group but I'm
afraid I would find it terribly boring.

The Leica Portrait Group on Facebook focuses on naked Asian women.  I don't
care for that one either.

Tina

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 5:57 PM Greg Rubenstein via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>