Subject: [Leica] So long, LUG Pals
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 16:40:22 -0400

Interesting article on Leica and freeing the world:

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2017/jul/13/leica-the-camera-that-freed-the-world-in-pictures

Tina

<http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography/3B49552F-90A0-4D0A-A11D-2175C937AA91/Tina+Manley.html>

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] So long, LUG Pals)