Subject: [Leica] So long, LUG Pals
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 22:26:57 -0700

Haven?t been active much lately anyway.

Look forward to returning to The LUG when the focus returns to Leica
photography, and provides a haven from the ubiquitous roar of political
static.

People here are the primary reason I?ve prized Our LUG Community. The lack
of political discourse was a huge, relaxing plus of being part of thIs
online village.

I care about issues, stay aware, offer opinions, and act, as friends know.
This simply ain?t the forum in which I care to discuss or read about such
things.

Alas.

Shall stay in touch with Friends via the variety of other media we use. We
may even discuss politics one on one or among ourselves. Am certain someone
will tell me when it?s safe to return here.

Many thanks, All, for years of enjoyment, help, education, chat and
friendship.

Everyone ? and families ? be healthy and happy.

Adieu.

Greg

?If you don?t know where you?re going, you?ll end up someplace else.?

? Yogi Berra

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] So long, LUG Pals)