Subject: [Leica] Sign 2019 #5
From: cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 21:18:28 -0400

My artistic bias should NOT be confused with widespread disintegration of
the USA.

While rural areas and small town centers are losing businesses, there is
still plenty going on. Lots of chains and bigbox stores have sprung up on
the edges of towns. I just think their signs either look like shit or are
just not interesting to me.

Things tend to be left rather than removed here. It?s the South, for years
the home of the infamous hookworm, which a public health friend of mine
always insisted was the reason for so many junk cars in yards in North
Carolina. A physiolgical pace became a cultural one over time.

The signs I collect are not signs of American Armeggedon, for that I?d have
to attend a Trump rally.

ric