Subject: [Leica] Sign 2019 #5
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 09:05:33 +0200

This is a good dose of old paint as I like it :-)

My fav is that one where the coca cola sign seems to predate both the tree
and the shed. Its texture gives it a life of its own.

Now, what always surprises me, is the fact that buildings over there are
considered as ?one shot disposable ? commodities. People move elsewhere and
no-one uses the property.

I believe the demographic pressure on the land in old Europe makes these
views if not exceptional, at least exotic. I may be wrong in my perception
and reaction though.

Amities

Philippe