Subject: [Leica] IMG: 1930's Home Made Enlarger
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2019 18:54:56 -0400

The nut looks like bronze.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 10/5/19, 10:09 PM, "LUG on behalf of Alan Magayne-Roshak"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of amr3 at
uwmalumni.com> wrote:

    I was rooting around in my basement and found the enlarger made by my
    father and his brothers in the 1930's for 35mm negatives.
    I live the big nut used to hold the lens.  Both the knurled collar and
the
    nut itself turn for focusing.  It looks like originally there was some
    glass in the holder for negative.

    <

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Gear/10052019_MR_Dad_Enlarger_IMG_1252.jpg.html

    Can be viewed large.