Subject: [Leica] IMG: 1930's Home Made Enlarger
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 21:09:31 -0500

I was rooting around in my basement and found the enlarger made by my
father and his brothers in the 1930's for 35mm negatives.
I live the big nut used to hold the lens.  Both the knurled collar and the
nut itself turn for focusing.  It looks like originally there was some
glass in the holder for negative.

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Gear/10052019_MR_Dad_Enlarger_IMG_1252.jpg.html

Can be viewed large.