Subject: [Leica] IMG: Louise on the iMac
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 20:15:20 -0500

I am an iMac guy too Jim as I think also is Brian. But I think there are
very few of us out there. We live in a "laptops are US" world.
I used to have my laptop hooked up to two exterior hard drives an exterior
keyboard with nice keys and an exterior mouse.
The Mac Pro laptops had processors in them not even a dinosaur would use so
I got the iMac 4 or 5 years ago.
Wow can I see what I'm doing! I don?t go to the movie theater any more. This
screens a bit bigger.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 12/11/19, 5:36 PM, "LUG on behalf of Jim Nichols"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of jhnichols
at lighttube.net> wrote:

    During a period of snow and cold weather, my son swapped me over from
    Windows 7 to a 21.5 inch iMac.  Hence, no new images, but an itch to see
    if my work flow still works for me.

    Here is a new crop from a previous image of Louise, my cat neighbor,
    done with new software on the new computer.  I realize the image is
    quite large, but some like it that way.  My main concern is brightness
    and sharpness.

    Any critiques on this posted image?

    http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/PB040652-mac.jpg.html

    Thanks.