Subject: [Leica] Img: Afternoon Exercise
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 10:48:05 -0500

Jayanand, I'm no coffee connoisseur.? I sampled various blends years
ago, and found a combination that I liked, and that my wife also liked.?
I have been ordering it in case lots from an online grocer for years. It
is vacuum-packed, so keeps well.? I drink it black, with sugar, and it
is strong.? My Mom used a gravity coffee maker, and we tried that early
in our married life, but finally settled on a more conventional
automatic coffee maker.? I recently had to replace mine, with a Mr.
Coffee 5-Cup unit using premium paper filters.? Since I live alone, this
works fine for me, providing 3 cups in the cups I use.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA