Subject: [Leica] Img: Afternoon Exercise
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 22:52:04 +0100

Yes indeed Jim, my grandmother served me apple tart on willow pattern.
She couldn't do peach as they don't grow very well over here at 53
degrees north.
As for the tea cup, you can't beat drinking tea or coffee from fine bone
china.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Img: Afternoon Exercise)