Subject: [Leica] Img: Afternoon Exercise
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 13:34:15 -0500

Taking a break from my library book, I looked around for a suitable
subject for a photo exercise.? The most suitable were found in my late
wife's china cabinet.? Here are a couple from her diverse collection.

The first is important to no one but myself.? It is a single piece of
English China in one of the many Blue Willow patterns, and it was the
plate on which my Mother served me my piece of pie, usually peach,
because we had peach trees, during the depression years of my childhood,
in the 1930s.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190922-P9220193.JPG.html

The second is one of about a dozen English tea cups and saucers in
assorted patterns that my wife inherited from her Grandmother. These
apparently made their way to Mississippi after a visit to her Canadian
family members, and have been jealously guarded ever since.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190922-P9220197.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA