Subject: [Leica] 2 more from the new Q2
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 19:02:22 -0400

I just read on the Leica website what you get 30 megapixels when you set the
thing to 35mm.
I'd be all over that.
Many high end DSLRs give you 20 megapixels and don?t think anything about it.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 9/22/19, 2:49 PM, "LUG on behalf of Jim Nichols"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of jhnichols
at lighttube.net> wrote:

    Cute!  You certainly have enough pixels and beautiful details to allow
    you to crop in any way you deem desirable.  Enjoy!

    Jim Nichols
    Tullahoma, TN USA