Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 61, Issue 8
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 01:17:04 -0500

Submitted for Your Approval

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10161122536855591&l=fa701ae6dc

I put pix up on Fbook every day for years. Not a Lug approved source but as
of late; all I got. My website had tall grass growing in it.
Other better for pix looking Social Media may be Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter,
Instagram, Flickr, Goodreads but FB seems to have its claws into me as my
realworld friends from various lifetimes are gather there. Not just
photobugs.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 1/15/19, 9:50 PM, "LUG on behalf of Jayanand Govindaraj via LUG"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of lug at
leica-users.org> wrote:

    Rolf,
    I presume you are talking about the conversation Mark, Philippe and I
had.
    This was in reference to a specific camera, the Nikon D500, which whether
    you like it or not, is a speed demon, and does help massively in taking
    action shots. It seems churlish to suggest that technology should not be
    used to improve one's photography just because the technology was not
    available in the past.

    Enough of my photographs are posted on the LUG gallery for you to make up
    your mind on photographic content, including one message in the same
    digest. Could we have the benefit of your comments on the artistic merits
    of these? I, for one, take negative comments in my stride, as a way to
    improve, so you can go right ahead and pillory them if you do not like
them!

    Could we also have the benefit of looking at your photographs, because I
do
    not remember ever seeing any?

    Finally, when replying to a digest mail, could I request you to trim the
    digest so that only the message you are replying to is available, in
order
    to make it clear what you are referring to, as a courtesy to the other
    members?

    Cheers
    Jayanand

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 61, Issue 8)