Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 61, Issue 8
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 08:20:48 +0530

Rolf,
I presume you are talking about the conversation Mark, Philippe and I had.
This was in reference to a specific camera, the Nikon D500, which whether
you like it or not, is a speed demon, and does help massively in taking
action shots. It seems churlish to suggest that technology should not be
used to improve one's photography just because the technology was not
available in the past.

Enough of my photographs are posted on the LUG gallery for you to make up
your mind on photographic content, including one message in the same
digest. Could we have the benefit of your comments on the artistic merits
of these? I, for one, take negative comments in my stride, as a way to
improve, so you can go right ahead and pillory them if you do not like them!

Could we also have the benefit of looking at your photographs, because I do
not remember ever seeing any?

Finally, when replying to a digest mail, could I request you to trim the
digest so that only the message you are replying to is available, in order
to make it clear what you are referring to, as a courtesy to the other
members?

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 61, Issue 8)