Subject: [Leica] First pictures from my new Q2
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 17:07:27 -0700

Brian, I would say "digital zoom" is just showing what you can crop, and as
you said, with 47 MP sensor, you can crop a lot! Literally, you can crop
60%+ and have the same resolution as the M9 (!!!)

Imagine Leica makes a dual-lens di-Elmar with this thing: a 24mm+60mm in
one, like a TriElmar. That would cover most focal lengths