Subject: [Leica] First pictures from my new Q2
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2019 15:01:20 -0700

G'DAY BRIAN,
Nice family happy snaps with the new whiz-bang auto-focus digital camera!
"Cameras" no matter how whiz bang they may work? We have to always give
credit for the wonderful images "TO THE RIGHT REASON"! But many folks buy
new gear assuming the new gear takes "super nice images?" "NOT TRUE WORTH A
DAMN!"
WHY?????????
NO MATTER HOW WHIZ-BANG A NEW CAMERA WORKS? IT ONLY CREATES/CAPTURES NICE
NEW IMAGES BECAUSE HOW GOOD THE HOLDER/PHOTOGRAPHER,SEE'S? " THE MAGICAL
MOMENTS FIRST, QUICKLY PRESSING THE SHUTTER RELEASE!
IT IS SO EASY FOR THOSE WHO BUY NEW GEAR TO BECOME ENAMOORED WITH THE GEAR
AND WE FORGET THAT IT IS "WE WHO OPERATE THE RELEASE AT PRECICELY THE RIGHT
BLINK OF THE EYE AND FINGER capturing the magical moment!!!
"yes we do it!!!" make the image the most fantastic photo we've ever seen!
The mechanism of the camera only "CAPTURES" WHAT WE SEE IN THE FIRST PLACE.
SO MANY FOLKS FORGET TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!! THE
PHOTOJOURNALIST SEEING THE MAGICAL MOMENT FIRST=CLICK! WOW!
DON'T FORGET FOLKS! "IT IS WE WHO SEE IT? THEN CLICK IT! CAPTURE IT, THAT
MAKES THE CAMERA LOOK GOOD! HAVE A HAPPY-SNAP DAY ALL!
cheers,
Dr. ted grant O.C.